Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sick pt. 2

Well today was about as boring as they come since I was sick. I was mostly in bed, and Raul played on a blanket on the floor next to me and watched TV. He is so funny with the TV, he will imitate it when they say "hi" or "bye", and laughs at it too. He was content playing with his toys and medical supplies. He took a short nap mid-day. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to like long naps anymore! He really likes playing peekaboo with the corner of the blanket on the other bed, and he thought it was hilarious if I would just say peekaboo (same applies to saying key when he is playing with keys). I have been trying to drink during the day, but for the most part it is still making me nauseas, though I have gotten down some Sprite/water/gatorade. I ate a sugar cookie a little while ago, and it stayed down, but it has made me much more nauseas. My mom is coming tomorrow so that I can go to the doctor and she can watch Raul, and hopefully this time it really will just end in some fluids!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sassy... it's awesome that you have your Mom to back you up. :) I hope you mend quickly and I love that Raul is such a little character! lol

    ReplyDelete