Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Raul had a busy day today! My dad and I went to a show this afternoon, so Raul and my mom went on some adventures. They went to a new accessible playground, and Raul  particularly liked the big sandbox full of construction vehicles! They also stopped at the farm to see the cows, and then came home to play. When my dad and I got home we put out some Easter eggs for Raul to find/collect, but he wasn't too interested in that. He had us open two, and then we saved the rest for later. He was excited to open his presents! He got helicopter pajamas, and a Mickey fishing rod, as he has obsessively been talking about how we are going to go fishing this summer. He also really liked his Easter bulldozer, and kept saying that it was "very powerful". He was tired after his busy day, and is already asleep! Tomorrow we will be going to watch a bit of the Marathon!









No comments:

Post a Comment